Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pet Peeve Much?

Kids these days, play the guitar like once a week and call themselves guitarists. Well im sorry to break it to yah but you're not, and you most likely suck. To call yourself a guitarist you got to live for the guitar. Jimmy Paige didn't just play once a week and become one of the greatest guitarists ever to live. In order to get good you got to practice. I hate it when kids say they can play guitar just to sound cool. Now, I myself play guitar, and when I was homeschooled for 7th and 8th grade, I practiced about 5-6 hours a day, 4-5 days a week people. Now I can call myself a guitarist and im not half as good as I wanna be. So please dont just think you can play guitar because you own one, or you think its cool or you can play a few chords, just stop trying to be cool and stick to drums...God!

No comments:

Post a Comment